6100 Sliding Patio Doors
A Beautiful Combination of Style and Comfort
Alside Patio Doors combine indoor and outdoor living – visually expanding and brightening any room. And the expanded glass area means added light, so every season is more enjoyable. Take pleasure in the view from the comfort of your home.
With Alside Patio Doors solid construction and easy-glide operation ensure years of exceptional, maintenance-free performance. These doors never need painting – and cleaning is simple: just wipe with a damp cloth to make glass and vinyl surfaces sparkle like new.
The white pine wood mainframe substructure, combined with vinyl cladding, provide an effective thermal barrirer. The vertical sash components are metal-reinforced for added structural strength. And it’s all backed by Alside’s Lifetime Limited Warranty* for complete peace of mind.
*See printed warranty for details.
Features and Benefits
- White pine wood mainframe substructure, combined with vinyl cladding, provides an effective thermal barrier.
- Triple-screw, butt-joint frame construction offers maximum strength, with no drafty gaps at corners.
- Vertical sash components are metal-reinforced for added structural strength.
- Dual durometer glazing system absorbs shocks and offers extra weather protection.
- Structural composite roller system ensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
- Low-profile, anodized aluminum sill cover for added strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass screen with aluminum frame features an adjustable independent wheel system in all four corners.
- Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone.
- Cross Section
- Premium vinyl mainframe and sash extrusions are colored throughout – won’t chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
- Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for outstanding strength and thermal protection.
- Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency and performance.
- Symmetrical 3″ rails with mitered and fusion-welded joints provide enhanced aesthetic appeal as well as added strength and durability.
- 1″ thick insulated glass unitwith the PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System saves energy year-round by reducing the transfer of heat and cold.
- Steel reinforcements at the interlocks and lock rails increase strength, rigidity and structural integrity.
- Contoured glazing bead adds visual interest and beauty.
- Precision-engineered tandem roller systemensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
- Mainframe joints incorporate closed-cell foam gaskets for superior sealing.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, diamond and prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved glass
- White, Beige, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry interior color options
- White, Beige and American Terra exterior color options
- Optional decorative handles available in Bright Brass, Antique Brass and Brushed Chrome
- Integrated mini blinds on select sliding patio doors featuring patented technology for superior performance